Brand experience describes the totality of components that make up the perception of a brand for consumers.
This perception is described as the cumulative impact of multiple touchpoints in the course of a customer’s interaction with a brand.
What is Brand Experience?
Building a Brand Experience is about,
- differentiate from competitors,
- offer individualized products,
- deliver consistent advertising messages,
- deliver on promises,
- …provide good service..,
- be accessible through multiple channels.
Customer Experience Management
Customer Experience Management (CEM or CXM) encompasses the processes by which companies design all interactions with a customer during their relationship. At its core, this involves the strategy of aligning with the needs of individual customers. Satisfaction is to be turned into loyalty until the customer himself becomes a suitor of the brand.
Controllable contact points with Brand Experience
- Designing the packaging of a brand
- Press articles
- Storytelling and adding value through useful information in social media channels
Uncontrollable contact points
- Word of mouth
- Rating portals
- Social media comments
Do you have any more questions?