Content Management System (CMS)
Frequently used content management systems:
- Content can be updated much faster than on a static website.
- The editors of a CMS do not need any programming knowledge to set content for the web pages. Texts can usually be entered via a user-friendly text editor.
- The design of the web pages remains unchanged when content is changed.
- Content can be entered by several editors at the same time.
- For each editor, the rights can be set in such a way that only certain areas and functions are enabled for editing.
- Through preset functions, a CMS offers a variety of possibilities for content creation, for example for the integration of forms, videos or a login.
- The menu adapts dynamically when corresponding new pages are created.
- High security through storage in databases.
What are the advantages of a Content Management System?
Do you have any more questions?